The Essence of You Holistic Therapy and Coaching aims to focus on your emotional and spiritual well-being...
- 'Essence' is defined as the core nature or most important qualities of a person or thing.
- 'Holistic' is Coined from a Greek word, 'holos', meaning 'whole' or 'complete'.
- Holistic therapy and coaching look at the interconnectedness of the body, mind and spirit to help facilitate wellness and reach desired goals.
- The overall aim of holistic therapy is to address each issue in a holistic manner, while providing solutions and tools that will help each client to move through life with a sense of empowerment and success.
- The Essence of You - Holistic Therapy and Coaching offers a range of modalities to assist each client with their individual healing and transformational journey including - Clinical Hypnotherapy and Coaching (Hypno-Coaching), Counselling, Neuro Lingusitic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT/TFT), Art Therapy and The Goulding Process.
- Outcomes can include - Growth, change, self-love, self-respect, feeling empowered, looking and feeling good, motivation, happiness, freedom, confidence, calmness, success, new habits, personal success, achievement of goals. removal of blocks and more...
- The Essence of You - Holistic Therapy and Coaching can help you to improve your life in so many wonderful ways.
Melynda von Wayward is a vibrant and creative woman who has spent 20+ years working in the professional arts industry in many different capacities. Her qualifications include a BA in Technical Production in Theatre and a Graduate Diploma in Arts Management.
Having had a love of spirituality since she was a teenager and feeling a strong pull towards the healing arts, Melynda has gone on to gain a Graduate Diploma in Experiential and Creative Arts Therapy, Diplomas in Counselling, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching and is attuned to be a level 2 in Reiki.
Melynda also has a son who has a diagnosis of Aspergers, ADHD and ODD, as well as exhibiting school refusal. Because of her son's diagnosis and often challenging behaviour, Melynda has firsthand experience in navigating the Allied Health system to seek therapeutic modalities and support for her child. Melynda has also explored several alternative programs and modalities in order to help her son evolve and thrive.
- Dip. Counselling
- Dip. Life Coaching
- Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy (NLP)
- Graduate Dip. Experiential and Creative Arts Therapy
- The Goulding Process - Foundation Coach
- Reiki - Level 1 & 2
- EFT & TFT Tapping Practitioner
- Ho'oponopono Practitioner
- Women's Empowerment Life Coach
- Assessing and Treating Sexual Issues in Psychotherapy - Level 1