The Essence of You - Holistic Therapy and Coaching aims to focus on the emotional and spiritual well-being of women
- 'Essence' is defined as the core nature or most important qualities of a person or thing.
- 'Holistic' is Coined from a Greek word, 'holos', meaning 'whole' or 'complete'.
- Holistic therapies approach
disease and disorders as parts of a greater whole.
- Rather than treating just the symptoms, a holistic practitioner looks deeper and tries to uncover underlying causes.
- Holistic therapy look at the interconnectedness of the body, mind and spirit to help facilitate wellness.
- The overall aim of holistic therapy is to address each issue in a holistic manner, while providing solutions and tools that will help each client to move through life with a sense of empowerment and success.
- The Essence of You - Holistic Therapy and Coaching offers a range of therapeutic modalities to assist each client with their individual healing and transformational journey.
- Modalities may include - Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Art Therapy, NLP, EMDR, EFT, Coaching and more...
- Issues may include - Quitting Smoking, Weight loss, Reducing alcohol intake, self esteem, self image, gaining confidence, fears or phobias, anxiety, depression, loss and grief and more...
- The Essence of You - Holistic Therapy and Coaching can help you to improve your life in so many wonderful ways.
Melynda von Wayward is a vibrant and creative woman who has spent 20+ years working in the professional arts industry in many different capacities. Her qualifications include a BA in Technical Production in Theatre and a Graduate Diploma in Arts Management.
Having had a love of spirituality since she was a teenager and feeling a strong pull towards the healing arts, Melynda has gone on to gain a Graduate Diploma in Experiential and Creative Arts Therapy, Diplomas in Counselling, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching and is attuned to be a level 2 in Reiki.
Melynda feels passionate about helping her clients be the very best versions of themselves and is continually upgrading her therapeutic skills by undertaking short
courses in modalities such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Ho'oponopono, Past life Regression and treating sexual issues in psychotherapy, just to name a few.
- Reiki - Level 2
- Dip. Counselling
- Dip. Life Coaching
- Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy (NLP)
- Graduate Dip. Experiential and Creative Arts Therapy
- EFT & TFT Tapping Practitioner
- Ho'oponopono Practitioner
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Assessing and Treating Sexual Issues in Psychotherapy - Level 1