Standards of Professional &
- I shall at all times conduct my professional activities with the propriety and dignity becoming of a good service to members of the general public.
- I shall not under any circumstances infringe the code of morality becoming my profession and shall not commit any breach of conduct that would in any way adversely reflect upon myself, practitioners and Colleagues.
- I shall not under any circumstances offer or promise any cures for any conditions whatsoever.
- I shall not give any lewd unregulated performances or displays that presents hypnosis or any therapy as a means of bad entertainment (e.g. Unhealthy, Drunken 'Back Street' Stage Hypnosis, mind altering Acts)
- I shall never enter into an inappropriate relationship with a client, patient under my care as a practicing therapist.
- I shall never make physical contact with the client in any way during a counselling/therapy session or hypnosis induction without agreement, explanation and permission received first.
- I shall endeavour to keep my ‘clients' affairs confidential, the law of the land notwithstanding.
- I shall accept that any client referred to me by a GP remains the clinical responsibility of that Medical Practitioner and therefore I shall agree to keep that Medical Practitioner & other relevant agencies up to date with written report/s of the client's progress if needed.
- I shall under no circumstances advise my clients to discontinue any course of treatment as prescribed by a Registered Medical Practitioner without their written consent and full approval.
- I shall at all times respect the integrity of other recognised health care professionals.
- I shall provide therapies and coaching to my clients only in areas that I am qualified to.
- I will only practice with professional indemnity insurance.
- I shall not allow religion/s, race, creed, gender, political views and similar to in any way influence my client therapy sessions.
- I shall never make claims to being in any way by association, inference etc. to be medically qualified or experienced if I am not.
- I shall display all my qualifications at all times and provide my Diplomas and Certificates upon request.
- I shall charge my clients per session as well as certain 'package treatments' as outlined in the Fees page.
- I shall not claim to have qualifications or credentials I have not earned.
- I shall not become or remain a member of any organisations that has been exposed to public scrutiny as dangerous or fraudulent in any way or which causes detriment to the profession of Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Coaching and Complementary and Alternative therapies described herein.
For more information on professional codes of conduct and ethics, please see below