A dynamic combination of Coaching with Hypnotherapy...
What is Hypn0-Coaching?
- Hypno-Coaching is a dynamic combination of Coaching with Hypnotherapy
- It is in essence a coaching conversation that also includes (usually at the end), a hypnosis session to assist with removing any blocks or limitations, reframing any perceived challenges, programming new behaviours and reinforcing the coaching conversation.
- The coaching component provide the conscious mind with the tools, processes, guidance, accountability, and mental training to achieve your life’s purpose and deepest desires
- The hypnotherapy component enhances the regular coaching process by working very deeply with the subconscious mind, linking the conscious mind and the subconscious mind and removing any blocks in the process
- Note: the hypnotherapy component of the coaching session is always optional
- Hypno-Coaching can help to provide a roadmap to self-actualization or reaching one’s fullest potential
The Hypno-Coach’s job is to:
- Discover and clarify what the client wants to achieve
- Provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has
- Facilitate client self-discovery and work with the client to overcome any issues that may be blocking the success of the client in reaching their goal
- Assist the client to generate solutions and strategies
- Elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful
- Hold the client responsible and accountable for implementing all solutions/strategies into their lives
- Work with both the conscious and subconscious minds - 100%
- Note: The subconscious mind is the part of our mind that we are not aware of, it controls our life and habits, it controls 90% of the brain. The conscious mind is what we know, it’s the part of our mind that we think with and try to make our decisions with, and it controls only 10% of our brain.
What is Coaching?
- Coaching focuses on facilitating a client’s learning and growth and improving performance in a desired area(s) of life.
- Coaching can assist to motivate us to achieve our personal best in areas such as family, relationships, studies, career, finances, health, and more…
- A Coach helps their clients, or ‘Coachees’, to understand their individual circumstances and goals, and then provides them with the tools and support they need to develop and implement strategies to achieve their goals.
- Coaches help Coachees to maximise their personal and/or professional potential in order to succeed in whatever they choose to do.
- Coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives.
- Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customise their approach to individual client needs.
- There are many areas of Coaching, including: Life Coaching, Empowerment Coaching, Abundance Coaching, Health Coaching, Career Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Image Coaching, Spiritual Coaching and more...
What is Hypn0therapy?
- Clinical hypnotherapy is a solution focused therapy that allows the client to focus on what they want to achieve, rather than focus on the issue.
- Hypnotherapy uses guided relaxation, intense concentration, and focused attention to achieve a heightened state of awareness that is sometimes called a trance.
- This trance-like state is similar to being completely absorbed in a book, movie, music, or even one's own thoughts or meditations.
- In this state, clients can turn their attention completely inward to find and utilize the natural resources deep within themselves that can help them make changes or regain control in certain areas of their life.
- Hypnotherapy can be used to treat issues such as anxiety, depression, phobias, substance abuse including tobacco and alcohol, sexual dysfunction, undesirable spontaneous behaviors, and bad habits.
- It can also be used to help improve sleep, learning disorders, communication, and relationship issues and more...
- Utilising self-help tools for your continued use, hypnotherapy speaks directly to the subconscious mind to help you achieve your life goals and leave those old habits or issues in the past.