- All therapy sessions are scheduled by appointment and are currently conducted online only
- The initial consultation is 90 minutes in duration with each session thereafter being between 30 - 60 minutes in duration
- While you may need up to 10 sessions to achieve your solution goals, we ask that you commit to a minimum of at least 3 sessions before realistically evaluating the effectiveness of therapy
- Additional sessions can be renewed as required
- Sessions will be every week, typically on the same day and time
- It is expected that the session will begin at the agreed time.
- Any session that begins after this time due to late client arrival for whatever reason cannot be extended beyond the agreed finish time.
- If you do not arrive or call within 15 minutes of the agreed appointment, this will be considered a cancellation and the therapist will not be available for the remainder of the session.
- Each session must be paid for on the day of the appointment via Paypal or Bank Transfer - See the Fees page for more information on payment options
- If you have a scheduled appointment and you wish to cancel, please note the following cancellation fees apply:
- After 3pm the day before the service or a ‘no show’ on the day) 50%
- Prior to 3pm the day before the scheduled service - No fee charged
- Please Note: If the therapist has to cancel a session, the session will be rescheduled at no additional charge to the client.
Risks and Expectations:
- Therapy begins when one opens up about themselves and their life experiences. In order to bring out one's self-awareness, sharing that experience with the therapist is necessary.
- The therapist then helps reflect back to the client the information and helps to address the issues and concerns.
- While the therapeutic modalities such as Hypnotherapy, Counselling and NLP are future-focused or solution-focused, client's must also be aware that while undergoing therapy, old wounds, painful emotions, or traumatic experiences may be opened up again and may cause distress or discomfort. This may be a part of the working progress of one's therapy.
- The role of the therapist is to help the client navigate the therapeutic process without judgement or specific direction. However, a therapist may on occasions give information or offer suggestions.
- During therapy goals are agreed on between the client and the therapist. The client agrees to work towards the agreed goals.
- The Essence of You - Holistic Therapy and Coaching provides confidential and professional support to all clients who engage with our services.
- Please view the Code of Conduct page to see the professional codes and ethics t hat therapists are bound by
Click on both forms below, fill out and return to us before your first session