"The sign of great parenting is not the child's behaviour. The sign of truly great parenting is the parent's behaviour." - Andy Smithson
Dear Parents and Caregivers!
- Are you struggling with your child's challenging behaviours?
- Is your child angry, anxious, depressed or lacking in confidence and self-esteem?
- Is your child refusing to go to school?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed, frustrated and don't know what to do?
- Are you really worried about their future?
- Have they been diagnosed with ASD, ADHD, ODD, OCD or some other kind of 'disorder'?
- Have you tried every kind of Allied Health therapy available, but nothing seems to work as a stand-alone solution?
- Would you like to learn how to remove the concerns and headaches of parenting and build a strong bond with your child?
- Would you like to get back to enjoying parental bliss today?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, then I may just have a wonderful, safe and non-invasive solution for you.
- It’s called The SleepTalk® Process and it only takes a commitment of 2-5 minutes per child each night.
- Sounds too good to be true?
- Learn this wonderful process and start applying it immediately to see long-lasting changes in your children.
- Click the button below to find out more about this incredible process that is learned and applied by parents or caregivers.
What Parents Say about how The SleepTalk® Process has helped their children...
- "My children have become calm again and the household is happier, thank you for giving back my child."
- "I have been presenting the SleepTalk® with my son who is 9 years of age for 6 months and i have a new boy! He's bacl to being my loving, caring and helpful son who has found his self-esteem and self-worth again. I am so proud of him and i am a huge beleiver in the SleepTalk® miracle. It is Amazing! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!""
- "Since starting the SleepTalk® process, the whole family has noticed an improvement in my sons's behaviour. It is hard to believe that with so little time and effort our daily lives have improved so much. My son is a much calmer boy and has less tantrums, in fact it is now a rare occurrence that we have to send him to his room for time out (it used to be a couple a times a day at weekends.) IT is also a lovely time for me to go into his room at night and whisper to him which is a nice end to the day regardless of it being a good day or not. He is definitely waking up ' bright and happy' these days - we love it!"
- "We have been continuing doing our SleepTalk® and have observed some pretty great developments with 'N' which are more obvious since his return to school. He seems to have acquired a whole new work ethic and is participating in schoolwork activities and seems to be generalising this knowledge outside of his school environment and is even doing some academic work ' just for fun!' OH, MY GOODNESS, i am so very thrilled about this!"
- "There have been big improvements all round Right from day one, the anger has subsided. The first day I asked Sam to come upstairs for a bath he said ok - his usual answer was no and a stamping of feet.
- There have been huge improvements at swimming, he is now in a special needs group lesson instead of private lessons. I have my loveable little boy back. I know there is still issues at school and I feel there was something going on at school with the other kids, but at home things are much improved. Bedtime is much better, and he was an angel today - haircut, dentist then opticians! It is lovely to get our little boy back Thank you 😊 "
- "I just wanted to update you on XXXX Today we went to the dentist, and I was dumbfounded! She sat there with the biggest smile on her face, did everything the dentist asked of her, had radiographs and a cleaning and said she is very much looking forward to her next checkup. Just incredible! I cannot thank you enough. It was such a u-turn the dentist has asked me for your details should she have other patients as anxiety ridden as XXXX was. Just brilliant! Thank you so much."