Parents and Caregivers empowering their children to thrive...
What is The SleepTalk® Process?
- SleepTalk® for Children is a safe, ethical and proven solution for parents and children that only takes 2-5 minutes of your time each day and lasts a lifetime for your child.
- It is a process that is easy to learn, and it is a gift to give when your child is asleep.
- It was originally developed by Joane Goulding to cope with her own daughter and over the last 45 years the process has proven to be one of the safest and easiest parents’ solution to overcoming and addressing a wide range of childhood challenges.
- It’s 100% safe, non-intrusive gentle and loving approach that empowers parents to reconnect with their children, reducing and overcoming their children’s challenges, negative behaviours or habits.
- Parents deliver a scripted process daily, learning how to give their children positive suggestions, helping them to achieve self-confidence & inner strength (it’s a second chance to undo the possible harms caused by unkind negative words & past experiences).
- Parents are encouraged to learn the protocol then apply it consistently for just a few minutes every night, assisting their children to achieve a strong resilience and happy life attitude.
- Once learnt and applied correctly, the results can be outstanding and life-changing for many families.
- Empowered parents can utilise the (Phase 1) SleepTalk® Process again and again, reaching the child’s subconscious pathway in just 2-5 minutes during consecutive periods of sleep. This adds to your family peace, harmony & happiness over a lifetime.
- The SleepTalk® Process has been called the “Gift for Life” and is a valuable tool for you to get your mojo back.
- No damaging medication or invasive therapy required.
- Suitable for children aged 2 to 14 years.
How can The Goulding Process help my child?
- The SleepTalk® Process isn’t a cure for illnesses, but a gentle way to enhance children’s self-esteem and make their lives more positive. It’s for every parent who wants their children to reach their potential, whatever that potential may be.
- It’s about fertilising your child’s mind with the power of the positive and giving your child the greatest gift of all: an attitude of happiness and confident self-esteem.
- It allows children to relax become calm, happier & more resilience in all areas of their lives.
- It improves & reduces demanding behaviours & major development issues. Tackling one specific need at a time.
- Families report that positive change occurs after just a few short weeks. This allows parents to continue to give their children positive suggestions to help with general & specific issues in their lives.
- Phase 1 - The Foundation –Statements that improves anxiety, happiness, self-esteem and confidence.
- Phase 2 - The Bridge – statements that corrects poor habits, separation anxiety, sibling rivalry, temper tantrums.
- Phase 3 - The Specific – Statements that addresses development and major behavioural issues, speech, sleeping, toileting or eating disorders Ideal for children on the spectrum including ODD – ADHD – OCD challenges.
All parents begin with Phase 1 - The Foundation. In the future or for more challenging circumstances, parents may choose to utilise the services of a Fully Accredited SleepTalk® Consultant for specific & more advanced techniques with Phase 2 & Phase 3 stages.
Purchase Happiness Insurance for your Children today!
Learn Phase 1 of The SleepTalk® Process in a 2-hour training session and start applying these amazing new skills with your children the very same day.
- Your investment into this 2-hour training program is only $105!
- All training sessions are conducted online for your convenience, and I offer this session once a week.
- Please fill out the form to the right to register.
- I only offer up to 20 places per session so that I can give individual attention to each participant.
- Payment can be made in advance via Paypal or bank deposit - the details are below.
- Payment must be made in order to guarantee your place in the session.
- Please email me if you have any questions regarding these sessions or payment.
BSB - 064148
Account - 00961 666
Sunday, 19th March, 10am-12pm